Thursday, May 5, 2011

Reflection Essay

My writing style in this class has really changed. I am happy with myself and with the work I have done this semester with the help of my professor Jenifer Brady who had taught me a lot. I have learned to write a thesis; I have learned to write in MLA format using an outline; I am able to able to proof read my grammatical errors. I never proof read my papers but my professor made it clear to me that proof reading one’s paper is the best.
I have grown as a thinker, writer, speaker and poet whereby I am able to talk to my classmates in class, and do presentations. I have never done all of these before in my life. I was always the shy one. My professor helped me overcome my shyness. This class has really helped me in so many ways, I could remember when I started the class, I was always scared to go to class mainly because English is my second language, I hate to answer questions in class. I took this class last semester with a different professor but she didn’t understand the fact that English is my second language so I had to drop the class.
  As for me in five years to come, I want to be married, have my own child, and leave a happy life, and also give my life to Christ. Professor Jenifer Brady I love you so much. You will forever remain in my heart for helping me through my English class and understanding that English is my second language. Thumbs up!!!
Yours sincerely,
Gbemisola

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Gbemisola. I am so happy that you enjoyed this class!

    ReplyDelete